Online like a nerd.
So today was a good day...
Got Laura's e-mail, read some good posts on the IV forums, and found out Jon and Mikey found a place for the fall...
I am down...
So other good news, today my character Mjollnir (yes, named after Thor's magic hammer) got some help from a high level knight named Alan who helped me get all the items for the sub-job quest.
Anyway, even though I got totally rocked on by some Ghouls and Bandersnatches in the Gusgen Mines and got killed 3 times, I did get the magicked skull, the challenge of the evening, thanks to the very helpful...help of a couple rowdy Silver Legacy warriors. So they invited me to their linkshell...and I think being in an LS called "Silver Legacy" is a little less gay than the "WarkyExpress" which I am currently in...just wait till I start my own...it'll be called SonsofThor or something silly.
Yes, I'm a total total nerd.
Got Laura's e-mail, read some good posts on the IV forums, and found out Jon and Mikey found a place for the fall...
I am down...
So other good news, today my character Mjollnir (yes, named after Thor's magic hammer) got some help from a high level knight named Alan who helped me get all the items for the sub-job quest.
Anyway, even though I got totally rocked on by some Ghouls and Bandersnatches in the Gusgen Mines and got killed 3 times, I did get the magicked skull, the challenge of the evening, thanks to the very helpful...help of a couple rowdy Silver Legacy warriors. So they invited me to their linkshell...and I think being in an LS called "Silver Legacy" is a little less gay than the "WarkyExpress" which I am currently in...just wait till I start my own...it'll be called SonsofThor or something silly.
Yes, I'm a total total nerd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home