Hair.
I got bored again. So I figured that I would turn on the Title-ness for the post-ers to see what kind of general giddiness will ensue. Eh.
Hey, I've been wondering, if you spell Stephen with a "ph" (balance) like Mr. Mayer does, then wouldn't you shorten it to Stephe if you were saying "Steve"? I mean, if you had to spell it? I dunno.
So yeah. As that I am not in the Army, I can grow my hair out like a hermit...if I wanna. But that kind of idea leads me to the thought..."if I can grow my hair any way I want, how would I wanna grow it?"
And it led me to one, un-stunning, mind-dumbing conclusion. I just may grow Emolocks to see what it would look like. Seriously? Yes...why not. I'm feelin' the Cry. Yes me, who was only "emo" when it was still uncapitalized and uncapitalism-ised, and when Cap'n Jazz still reigned king. Yes me, celebrated yet retired Screamo rocker from waaaaaay back in '99. Yes me, the man who puts up the metal façade to keep people from finding out that I listen to weird crap like Yanni and Final Fantasy game soundtracks. Yes me, confused and beleaguered when I figured out that Further Seems Forever's latest album totally rocked, and...Oh I'm babbling non-sensically-
Once it grows out I'm gonna cut it into a mullet anyway.
Long live the Gregory, may he post from Folsom Prison soon.
Hey, I've been wondering, if you spell Stephen with a "ph" (balance) like Mr. Mayer does, then wouldn't you shorten it to Stephe if you were saying "Steve"? I mean, if you had to spell it? I dunno.
So yeah. As that I am not in the Army, I can grow my hair out like a hermit...if I wanna. But that kind of idea leads me to the thought..."if I can grow my hair any way I want, how would I wanna grow it?"
And it led me to one, un-stunning, mind-dumbing conclusion. I just may grow Emolocks to see what it would look like. Seriously? Yes...why not. I'm feelin' the Cry. Yes me, who was only "emo" when it was still uncapitalized and uncapitalism-ised, and when Cap'n Jazz still reigned king. Yes me, celebrated yet retired Screamo rocker from waaaaaay back in '99. Yes me, the man who puts up the metal façade to keep people from finding out that I listen to weird crap like Yanni and Final Fantasy game soundtracks. Yes me, confused and beleaguered when I figured out that Further Seems Forever's latest album totally rocked, and...Oh I'm babbling non-sensically-
Once it grows out I'm gonna cut it into a mullet anyway.
Long live the Gregory, may he post from Folsom Prison soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home