Monday, September 01, 2003

Brooks, what the crap? Why am I forced to resign myself to even commenting on the pointlessness of your posts? John could make more sense banging his head against the keyboard.
Laura Wright is once again right in stating that it was a good move for me to stop posting here when I did, but if it's to the effect of letting this once-sacred site go down like the Hindenberg, then maybe it would instead be a good idea for me to deliver a wake up call to the last templar knights of the blog universe and say "Stay the course, noble brethren! Hold the line of posting power and let no nefarious infidels encroach upon our lands!"
Keep it real, rah, rah, rah...how bout...keep it from sucking and we all might survive on to the next new year without putting guns to our temples? Yeah I think that'd be a better rule to follow, then the need for a Brotherhood Dungeonmasters Rulebook hardly seems necessary. Just...dang, someone help me out. I'm sure Mikey didn't call me back from the dead for no reason, but I can't possibly save the webworld alone...every superhero team needs wits and personality...and it's our wits that make us men...the thrilling interplay of characters here is what makes our readers compelled to read...the vivid discussions of life and love that reveal our hearts to the public.
Oh yeah. If we ever get another epidemic of "man, so and so's post was too long. let's all make mention of it in our posts cause we can't find anything interesting to say ourselves", I'm gonna post the entirety of The Volsunga Saga on here. Just to annoy you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home