Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Unwitty Title

I'm going to be as obtuse as possible, without being inflammatory. A tricky business, as it's been acknowledged lately.
This post is for other posters, because, unlike a lot of you, I don't care about the other people that may read this blog. If I had it my way, we'd all be posting often, keeping eachother updated on our personal lives in all the far off, ascant places that we live, and privatizing the blog.
This post is about the power of posting; and not for the sake of humoring guests with our creativity or signature coterminous wit, or retardeously awesome lexicons. It's about how I wonder what's going on in the lives of persons I consider of great import, and what's more, who I would love to hear from more often.
You know who you are, guys. Come on. It's been at most me and John posting for quite a while, and Jess steps in to give us notable knowledge about her life as well. But really. We started this blog to avoid one or two man circusry. I'd like to see a great legacy continue.
Yes, I know that I've made cries of desperation like this before, and that it seems rather silly in the public eye, but my focus is not on that. It's on you guys, and how we have a chance to avoid the one-man-band blogathon of life!

Cause let's be honest, really. Does anyone care about my little narratives or rants? No. Do I get a penny for my thoughts? No. I do get recommendations on occasion to file down the incisors of my literary jaw, but other than that (which is well deserved most times), my place here has little merit.

I am kind of like the Henry Ford of the blog assembly line. Sure, I might have gotten the idea to do this, but it's not like I was being very creative, and I don't do jack for content besides.

I'm not asking for wit, I'm not asking for sarcasm. I take care of that well enough to entertain myself. I want life, dangit!

Ok, I'm done ranting. I wanna read one of Nate Beard's stories or read Kildoo busting on the new Star Wars, or Mark talking about video games I should pick up and play, or Brooks' perspective on the pigs-in-a-blanket incident. Something, please.

I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home