Wednesday, October 01, 2003

*We now join our hero Daniel as he sits in the silicon and plastic jungle that is the GTCC computer lab*

...After months of searching for the treasure of actually being able to post on the brotherhood, I believe that I have finally found it! Yes, I have had the invitation in my posession for quite some time now. At times I was so close to joining I could taste it. But the secret of using the complex mechanism of signing up for blogger is what was stopping me! (yes, I know it's a simple process...it's a long story) But I have made it! I have defeated the sinister "Username and password is null" and made it through the labyrinth of errors and popups to reach my destination: I can post! And I must say, this brings me great joy.

Untill then, it's now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home