Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Oh man. The new Juliana Theory is so hot. I was thinking about how cool it would be to go see these guys live. I mean, geez, that would certainly rock in an extreme fashion.
I've been to a lot of cool shows in my life, as well as some lame concerts. And some lame shows, and some good concerts.
I mean hey, I've seen all the greats after their time...Warrant, Motley Crue, Poison, Slaughter, Dokken...rad.
Well, not really.
And I've seen some not so contemporary nor well known acts, such as Zegota, Catharsis, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, lesser known bands whose performances put many other bands to shame.
Spectacular.
Oh man, today was so whack. I went to the meat market, which is now open from 12pm to 4pm every weekday afternoon from now till the end of school. It was terrible. Terribly...terrible. Please refer to my post from a while back about butts. This was similar. But, you know, it was alright, I was visiting with friends, unlike the random creepy guys that go there and "read books" while spying on sunbathing freshman. Yeah...keepin' it real, pervs. Man, I hope the rapist comes out there one day so I can stab him in the throat with my ever handy survival knife.
Seriously guys, if the rapist turns up murdered, it wasn't me. It wasn't, honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home